Posted to user@spark.apache.org by pishen tsai <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/09 16:07:37 UTC

spark-deployer 3.0.1 released

spark-deployer is a sbt plugin that help deploying a Spark stand-alone
cluster on EC2 and submit your Spark jobs. All the works are done in sbt.

We just released a new version with (hopefully) better experience for Spark
newbie.
https://github.com/KKBOX/spark-deployer

Please ask in our gitter room if you have any question :)
https://gitter.im/KKBOX/spark-deployer

Pishen

Re: spark-deployer 3.0.1 released

Posted by Bhupendra Mishra <bh...@gmail.com>.