Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lova <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/26 09:28:34 UTC

Re: Managed Schema multiValued Predict Problem

Hello,
I have this error
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: can not use FieldCache on multivalued
field: post_title

I can need specific field as multivalue, it's a bug in my app

what I change in solrconfig.xml please?

Thanks

Re: Managed Schema multiValued Predict Problem

Posted by Rick Leir <rl...@leirtech.com>.
Lova,
When a search term is "foo*" or similar, you have a multivalue search.

In schema.xml you have for a typical field, an index analysis chain and a query analysis chain. In the multivalue case, neither of these chains is followed. There is a wiki page which explains what chain gets followed, perhaps someone can supply the link.

To get further with this question, you could show us parts of the schema.xml
Cheers -- Rick