Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/11/22 06:23:21 UTC

Re: MRP log doesn't work

Hi Harry,

unfortunately the user interface doesn't provide enough details about the
problems occurred during the execution of the MRP and you have to analyze
the logs: I'd suggest to run the MRP again and monitor the console logs for
errors that should give you a good hint at the root cause of the problem
(if not feel free to share the relevant part of the log in this thread).

Regards,

Jacopo