Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/06 09:28:12 UTC

windows support

devs,

at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_computing_comparison cloudstack is
reported to not support windows as host os ;
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cloud_computing_comparison&action=edit&section=3

I am not familiar enough to do the edit and be confident but don't we?

--
Daan

Re: windows support

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Yes, ACS supports Hyper-V.

I was told Hyper-V is tested as tier-1 HV at Citrix for CP, however I have not heard of anyone on the ML actually running it.

Nux!
www.nux.ro