Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2013/09/26 02:38:31 UTC

Podling report for Oct

I notice from Marvin's recent email on general@i.a.o that we're up for
a report again in Oct.

@mentors: seeing as we've now (almost) graduated, is this still the case?

Either way, filling out the report will hopefully not be a big deal,
and we have some great news, after all ;-) Anyone available to prepare
a draft?

ap

Re: Podling report for Oct

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
>> First draft here: https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2013
>
> +1, should we mention adopting bylaws and voting on a president?

I'm sure we could. I guess that's more important for the board
meeting, though - from what I understand, this incubator report is
more of a formality at this point.

@mentors: please correct me if that is an incorrect assumption!

ap

Re: Podling report for Oct

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
>> First draft here: https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2013
>
> +1, should we mention adopting bylaws and voting on a president?

On second thoughts...updated the report to mention these two items:

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2013?action=diff&rev2=50&rev1=49

ap

Re: Podling report for Oct

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.