Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Devdeep Singh <de...@citrix.com> on 2013/03/08 18:45:27 UTC

RE: [DISCUSS] Support for Intel TXT technology

I have started putting together the FS for this feature. The initial draft is shared here https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Support+for+Intel+TXT+Technology. Do let me know your comments/thoughts/concerns.

Regards,
Devdeep

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Fri, Mar 08, 2013 at 09:46:55AM -0800, Sudha Ponnaganti wrote:
> Wondering if anyone is interested to pick up QA for this story.

It's going to require some specialized hardware.  It *might* be easier
for someone outside of Citrix to help test this if the hardware
requirements were shared.  Folks will have to evaluate if they have it
available.

RE: [DISCUSS] Support for Intel TXT technology

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.