Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Cezar Andrei <ce...@oracle.com> on 2009/08/26 23:39:28 UTC

[VOTE] for Jacob Danner and Wing Yew Poon as XMLBeans PMC members

Since there aren't any open issues with this proposal let's have an official vote.
Please send your vote by end of Monday 31st, 2009. Votes from XMLBeans PMC members are binding, any other votes are informative.

Jacob Danner for XMLBeans PMC member:
[ ] +1 Yes, Jacob should be an XMLBeans PMC member
[ ]  0 Abstain, I do not object to Jacob being an XMLBeans PMC member
[ ] -1 No, Jacob should not be an XMLBeans PCM member, please include your reasons

Wing Yew Poon for XMLBeans PMC member:
[ ] +1 Yes, Wing Yew should be an XMLBeans PMC member
[ ]  0 Abstain, I do not object to Wing Yew being an XMLBeans PMC member
[ ] -1 No, Wing Yew should not be an XMLBeans PCM member, please include your reasons

Thank you,
Cezar Andrei

Posted by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@oracle.com>.
Jacob Danner for XMLBeans PMC member:
[x] +1 Yes, Jacob should be an XMLBeans PMC member
[ ]  0 Abstain, I do not object to Jacob being an XMLBeans PMC member
[ ] -1 No, Jacob should not be an XMLBeans PCM member, please include your reasons

Wing Yew Poon for XMLBeans PMC member:
[x] +1 Yes, Wing Yew should be an XMLBeans PMC member
[ ]  0 Abstain, I do not object to Wing Yew being an XMLBeans PMC member
[ ] -1 No, Wing Yew should not be an XMLBeans PCM member, please include your reasons

Radu

[VOTE RESULTS] for Jacob Danner and Wing Yew Poon as XMLBeans PMC members

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@oracle.com>.
The results of the vote are the following:

For Jacob Danner:
[+1] votes: Cezar, Ken, Eric, David, Radu binding plus 1 non-binding
[ 0] no votes
[-1] no votes

For Wing Yew Poon:
[+1] votes: Cezar, Ken, Eric, David, Radu binding plus 1 non-binding
[ 0] no votes
[-1] no votes

I will inform the ASF board about the result of the vote, once they acknowledge it, Jacob and Wing Yew will officially become XMLBeans PMC members.

Cezar

Posted by Wendal Chen <we...@gmail.com>.
My vote:

[X] +1 Yes, Jacob should be an XMLBeans PMC member
and

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@oracle.com>.
My vote: