Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net> on 2003/05/20 19:03:21 UTC

Cocoon Stammtisch in Vienna, Austria

Is anybody interested in a 'real life' meeting in Vienna, Austria? As
I don't have the slightest idea how many people in Austria are
interested in Cocoon I don't propose a date or a location. But if I get
response I'm willing to organize it.

So if you are interested please let me know!

Best regards,
Reinhard

Re: Did Something happen to the sessiontransformer?

Posted by Alex Romayev <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Exactly what happened to me ;)

--- JD Daniels <jd...@datatrio.com> wrote:
> OH MY GOODNESS
>

> Thank You !!!
>
> Been Smashing my head on this for two hours :)
> working great now.
> JD

src="org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.transformation.SessionTransformer"/>

Posted by Alex Romayev <ro...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by JD Daniels <jd...@datatrio.com>.
 Whoops.. Cocoon2.1M2

RE: Cocoon Stammtisch in Vienna, Austria

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net>.
Uuups, wrong adress :-(

Reinhard

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net>.
Hallo Alex,

Posted by al...@gmx.at.

Posted by Franz Philipp Moser <pm...@fpm-edv.at>.
Am Montag, 26. Mai 2003 08:19 schrieb Reinhard Pötz:
> Nice to see that there *are* people in Vienna who know that Cocoon is
> more than a movie ;-)
>  June, 24th, 8pm
>  at Centimeter I (8th district behind the city hall).
>  ((http://www.tourist-net.co.at/lokale/centimeter/centimeter1.htm))
> What do you think?

Thats OK for me. One or two days difference doesn't matter to me. So feel free
to adjust the day.

cu Philipp
--
XML is the ASCII for the new millenium.
(Cocoon documentation)

Re: Update - Cocoon Stammtisch in Vienna, Austria

Posted by Andreas Hochsteger <e9...@student.tuwien.ac.at>.
Hi!

I'll propably take 2-4 collegues with me.
Details are posted when I know it for sure.

Posted by Martin Schimak <co...@schimak.at>.
Hello!

Very fine idea to have a meeting in Vienna. As I also happen to be Viennese, I
would really like to participate... please take me on your list! From Mo 23rd to
Thu 26th everything is still possible... looking forward to get to know you!

Martin.

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de>.
>  - Matthew Langham (25th but trip to Vienna is tentative)

Change that to confirmed! I could possibly also make 26th - but would prefer
25th!

Matthew

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de

Update - Cocoon Stammtisch in Vienna, Austria

Posted by Andreas Hochsteger <e9...@student.tuwien.ac.at>.
For me it's ok on 23.05.-26.05., Centimeter I is fine!
Nice to hear, that Matthew want's to come too, so I'd vote for 25th of
June ;-)

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de>.

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de>.

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net>.
Nice to see that there *are* people in Vienna who know that Cocoon is
more than a movie ;-)

Up to now I have got 5 responses:

 - Andreas Hochsteger
 - Franz Philipp Moser
 - Michael Gerzabek
 - Alexander Schatten
 - Manfred Weigel

I would like to propose

 June, 24th, 8pm
 at Centimeter I (8th district behind the city hall).
 ((http://www.tourist-net.co.at/lokale/centimeter/centimeter1.htm))

What do you think?

Sorry for the late date but this is the next evening when Michael and I
are at the same time in Vienna :-(

Cheers,
Reinhard

Re: Cocoon Stammtisch in Vienna, Austria

Posted by Andreas Hochsteger <e9...@student.tuwien.ac.at>.
Hi Reinhard,

yes I'd be interested in a Cocoon Stammtisch in Vienna.
Perhaps some collegues of mine too.

Just wonder, that there are not more Cocooners in Vienna...
C'mon, out yourself! ;-)

Bye,
	Andreas