Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Dibyendu Majumdar <di...@mazumdar.demon.co.uk> on 2005/03/03 00:04:23 UTC

Hello

Hi everyone.

I have been busy with other stuff hence unable to devote much time to the
documentation work right now. Do plan to get back to it soon.

Great to see the documents from Dan and Jack.

Regards

Dibyendu

Re: Hello

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> I have been busy with other stuff hence unable to devote much time to the
> documentation work right now. Do plan to get back to it soon.
>
> Great to see the documents from Dan and Jack.
>
> Regards
>
> Dibyendu

whoops! I spotted the doc Jack posted, but missed the one Dan did and
can't find it in my email. Can somebody forward it to me?

thanks,

  -jean