Posted to announce@apache.org by Li Yang <li...@apache.org> on 2017/05/02 14:14:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Kylin 2.0.0 released

The Apache Kylin team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of
the 2.0.0 release. The release note is here [1]. The source code and binary
package can be downloaded from Kylin's download page [2].

This is the most powerful build ever that features Spark Cubing, Snowflake
Data Model and runs TPC-H Benchmark.

The Apache Kylin Team would like to hear from you and welcomes your
comments and contributions.

Thanks,

The Apache Kylin Team

[1] https://kylin.apache.org/docs20/release_notes.html

[2] https://kylin.apache.org/download/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Kylin 2.0.0 released

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Thanks Sebb, for the feedback! Will add the "what" and "why" to future
announce mails.

We had the announce mail template [1], however I deliberately skipped the
"what" and "why" this time in preference to shorter and cleaner email. Will
follow the traditional way in the future.

Cheers
Yang

[1] https://kylin.apache.org/development/howto_release.html

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.