Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Samuel ARNOD-PRIN <sa...@smile.ch> on 2001/06/08 11:27:51 UTC

[C2] Migration from C1 ... Producers/Formatter --> ?

Hello,

I am discovering C2b1 and the powerful of the sitemap.

In C1, it was possible to choose dynamically in a XSP for example which
xsl would handle it...
if there was uri?pdf=true.. it was possible to send the pdf version....

is there a way to do this using C2 ??

has <?cocoon-process?> still a sense ??

thanks for helping..

Re: [C2] Migration from C1 ... Producers/Formatter --> ?

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Samuel ARNOD-PRIN wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am discovering C2b1 and the powerful of the sitemap.
>
> In C1, it was possible to choose dynamically in a XSP for example which
> xsl would handle it...

This is the reactor pattern which is abandoned in C2

> if there was uri?pdf=true.. it was possible to send the pdf version....
>
> is there a way to do this using C2 ??

Use the sitemap maybe you'll have to rearange your URI space.

> has <?cocoon-process?> still a sense ??

It has no meaning to C2

Giacomo