Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/13 17:17:24 UTC

created import-upstream branch in couchdb-mochiweb

For those who noticed I created the  import-upstream branch in
couchdb-mochiweb. This branch import the full history from latest
mochiweb master instead of relying in import-master history.

I need to use upstream there since rcouch is using the
`mochiweb_http:start_link` function instead of start
`mochiweb_http:start` (so it can be supervised) . In my own experience
I didn't notice any caveats in using latest upstream instead of the
current but feel free to point me to the missing patches and I will
add them.

- benoit

Re: created import-upstream branch in couchdb-mochiweb

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 7:28 PM, Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The 1843-feature-bigcouch branches for ibrowse, mochiweb, and oauth
> are all based directly on upstream branches (but aren't near the most
> recent versions to maintain compatibility). We're planning merge work
> to bring these deps much closer to the latest versions.
>
> That's a long way of saying +1. The bigcouch branches are built on the
> same history so that'll make the final merge easier.

Indeed!

Re: created import-upstream branch in couchdb-mochiweb

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.