Posted to cli-users@httpd.apache.org by Jeff White <jl...@earthlink.net> on 2005/11/07 20:58:28 UTC

[cli-users] Free Windows compilers

<quote>

Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition

Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition

Visual C# 2005 Express Edition

Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition

Visual J# 2005 Express Edition

SQL Server 2005 Express Edition

Price:
Visual Studio Express Editions -
Free for 1 year

Operating System

Windows 2000 Service Pack 4

Windows XP Service Pack 2

Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1

Windows x64 editions

Windows Vista

</quote>

Visual Studio Express
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/

Jeff

Re: Free Windows compilers

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Hello Jeff...

that's quite enough Spam.  You had nothing productive to offer(*) in this
post other than someone elses marketing material.  I've pointed this out
to you personally in the past, and you've chosen to ignore my private
comments, so this one is public.

You are publicly asked to desist now.  Final warning.

Bill

(*) If you had simply quoted the C product which these various projects
can use, and pointed out that APR/Apache would build on them, that would
have elevated you from a spammer to someone posting relevant information.
As none of these projects use other languages, the rest was entirely off
topic for these lists.

Jeff White wrote:

> <quote>
[snip]