Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com> on 2006/11/19 19:39:23 UTC

Submit doc change w/ code patch... how to?

Hi,

Back in the xdoc days, if I was preparing a patch that entailed a
change to the docs, it was straightforward... since the docs were part
of the source tree, my changes to the docs were part of the patch.
When the patch was accepted and applied, that included the doc changes.

How do we sync things up in the current doc system?

Thanks,
—ml—

Re: Submit doc change w/ code patch... how to?

Posted by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com>.
Anybody? :-)

hmmm, I guess.... in the new doc system, when I make edits it creates a
new variant, and I could attach a comment that says "these edits are
contingent on acceptance of the patch in JIRA issue blah-blah".

OK, that's what I'll do, never mind :-)