Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@preset.io> on 2020/11/05 05:43:06 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) 0.38.0 based on Superset 0.38.0rc1

@Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com>, I'm wondering if this level
of issue, arguably a priority P3 should warrant a new RC. I feel like we
should accumulate more issues throughout the vote and sort out whether that
batch of issues should hold up the RC or go into the next micro.

Or how about this! We could even just start a "DISCUSS" thread over a
simple SHA or tag (no release work, just a simple email with a SHA id) and
craft a proper RC Apache artifact with the resulting SHA + cherries once
the DISCUSS thread settles (!?)