Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/02 21:56:12 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] next release / roadmap

Many thanks Zack!

I've started to have a look at the aws-ec2 test failures and expect to
work on them this week.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
>  Nevertheless, let me know if there is anything I can do to help
> with the release this weekend, I will be available.

I should also be available on Sunday. Thanks, Ignasi!

Regards

ap

Re: [DISCUSS] next release / roadmap

Posted by Personal <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1  and I apologize that I have not been engaged with this discussion lately.  Unfortunately, I’m working way too many hours on an iOS project that takes my mind far from the jclouds realm :-)  Nevertheless, let me know if there is anything I can do to help with the release this weekend, I will be available.

CC

--
Chris Custine

From: Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com>