Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Roberto Cosenza <ro...@infoflexconnect.se> on 2008/02/04 09:57:16 UTC

LAST_UPDATED_STAMP

Hallo.
How do I configure my entity /entity engine not to look for the
following database fields?

LAST_UPDATED_STAMP,LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP, CREATED_STAMP,
CREATED_TX_STAMP

My table is a legacy table that does not have those fields, of course.
I tried setting
            enable-lock="false"
             no-auto-field="true"
on <entity> but I had no success.