Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Hao Wang <ha...@live.com> on 2021/11/25 02:34:13 UTC

Volunteer to implement data mining functionality for OpenOffice

Dear Devs:

I noticed neither WPS nor OpenOffice have data mining functionality (Microsoft Office does have it). I'm proposing to implement data mining functionality for OpenOffice, but I need some help for integration.

Bravo!
Hao Wang

Re: Volunteer to implement data mining functionality for OpenOffice

Posted by Hao Wang <ha...@live.com>.
Microsoft could do clustering on Excel data, for example.

获取 Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>
Data mining? Can you elaborate? Like mining used data?

Best,
Juan M.

Posted by juan francisco Minor <ju...@gmail.com>.