Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Sujeet Singh <Su...@cloudmoyo.com> on 2018/04/28 18:44:35 UTC

RE: Team please help

Adding Dev

From: Sujeet Singh
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2018 12:14 AM
To: 'solr-user@lucene.apache.org'
Subject: Team please help

Team I am facing an issue right now. I am working ahead to migrate cloudera to HDI Azure. Now cloudera has Solr implementation and using the below jar
search-mr-1.0.0-cdh5.7.0-job.jar org.apache.solr.hadoop.MapReduceIndexerTool

While looking into all option I found "solr-map-reduce-4.9.0.jar" and tried using it with class "org.apache.solr.hadoop.MapReduceIndexerTool". I tried adding lib details in solrconfig.xml but did not worked . Getting error
"Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.solr.morphlines.solr.DocumentLoader"

Please let me know the right way to use MapReduceIndexerTool class.

Regards,
________________________________
Sujeet Singh | Sr. Software Analyst | cloudmoyo | E. sujeet.singh@cloudmoyo.com<ma...@cloudmoyo.com> | M. +91 9860586055

[CloudMoyo Logo]<http://www.cloudmoyo.com/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=mail%20sign&utm_campaign=mail%20sign>
[https://icertisportalstorage.blob.core.windows.net/siteasset/icon-linkedin.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cloudmoyo>[https://icertisportalstorage.blob.core.windows.net/siteasset/icon-fb.png]<https://www.facebook.com/gocloudmoyo>[https://icertisportalstorage.blob.core.windows.net/siteasset/icon-twitter.png]<https://twitter.com/GoCloudMoyo>
www.cloudmoyo.com

Re: Team please help

Posted by Greg Solovyev <gs...@cloudera.com>.
Sujeet, what do you mean by migrating? E.g., are you moving your data from
Cloudera CDH to Azure HDI? Are migrating your application code written on
top of Cloudera CDH to run on top of Azure HDI? As far as I know, Azure HDI
does not include Solr, so if your application on top of Cloudera CDH is
using Solr, it won't run on HDI.
Greg

Re: Team please help

Posted by Greg Solovyev <gs...@cloudera.com>.