Posted to dev@iota.apache.org by Sandeep Purohit <ph...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/03 12:41:57 UTC

Need Brief introduction

Hello guys,

Can anyone please explain which  module have what roles, and what is the
main idea about fey core, performers and ZMQ. Its helpful to understand
project in more detail and work on it. Its more helpful if anyone provide
the documentation or roadmap for it.

Re: Need Brief introduction

Posted by Shivansh Srivastava <sh...@knoldus.com>.
Yeah that would be more beneficial for us to understand which things does
what , if we can have hands on a high level document that would be great !
Thanks

--
*Best Regards | Shivansh*
*Software Consultant*