Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru> on 2002/02/01 10:48:14 UTC

Deprecate LangSelectAction

Hi, all!

First of all I want to congratulate all the developers with release!

Now the question: does anybody interested in the LangSelectAction? If no,
then it's time to deprecate it or completely remove. LocaleAction should be
used instead.

Best regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian

RE: Deprecate LangSelectAction

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Piroumian, Konstantin [mailto:KPiroumian@flagship.ru]
>
> Hi, all!
>
> First of all I want to congratulate all the developers with release!
>
> Now the question: does anybody interested in the LangSelectAction? If
no,
> then it's time to deprecate it or completely remove. LocaleAction
should be
> used instead.

IIRC, that's the second email of the same kind and no replies.

LangSelect action now is deprecated.

Vadim