Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com> on 2007/03/08 22:41:09 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release maven-gpg-plugin 1.0-alpha-3

5 +1 votes (DK, JvZ, AH, SN, VS)
No -1's.

I'm going to try and figure out how to do the repository merge thing to get
this released.

Thanks!
Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release maven-gpg-plugin 1.0-alpha-3

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On 8 Mar 07, at 1:41 PM 8 Mar 07, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> 5 +1 votes (DK, JvZ, AH, SN, VS)
> No -1's.
>
> I'm going to try and figure out how to do the repository merge
> thing to get
> this released.

Tom has updated the plugin to fix the zero size POM copy problem. But
I guess we should release an alpha of the repositorytools plugin.

I called for a vote for a release, so you can wait a couple hours or
use the snapshot.

Jason.