Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by touchmyheart <to...@eastday.com> on 2002/07/11 06:04:06 UTC

where is my uploaded file in the example 'newapp' in TDK2.1?

I'm using TDK2.1 example-newapp ,Upload Service fuction,

http://localhost:8080/newapp/servlet/newapp/template/Upload.vm

I selected a local file then click 'Upload',the screen reported i
successed.but I cant find my uploaded file in TDK directory!

where is it?

What does mean the line in the TurbineResources.properties?

services.UploadService.repository=.

what does mean '.'?current directory?what's the current dirctory in TDK?
If not,how do i  change it?

Thanks.

Re: where is my uploaded file in the example 'newapp' in TDK2.1?

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
> From: touchmyheart <to...@eastday.com>
>
> Oh,yeah!I found a 'uploaded.file' in the directory you refered.
> but its size equals zero.what's wrong?

This is a bug in the upload service included in tdk 2.1.  Check the mail
list archive to find a pointer to the patch necessary to fix it.

HTH,

Scott

Re: where is my uploaded file in the example 'newapp' in TDK2.1?

Posted by touchmyheart <to...@eastday.com>.
> <tomcat-home>/webapps/newapp

Oh,yeah!I found a 'uploaded.file' in the directory you refered.
but its size equals zero.what's wrong?

Thanks a lot.

Re: where is my uploaded file in the example 'newapp' in TDK2.1?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 03:19, touchmyheart wrote:
> > <servlet-container>/webapps/foo
>
> I can't find any the lines like that my TDK2.1 directory files!
> what does your mean?

You should have:

<tomcat-home>/webapps/newapp

After generating the sample application.

> I am using TDK2.1 which contained a Catalina,should i upgrade it
> to TDK2.2?

No, I would stick with the 2.1.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@apache.org
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: where is my uploaded file in the example 'newapp' in TDK2.1?

Posted by touchmyheart <to...@eastday.com>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 00:04, touchmyheart wrote:
> I'm using TDK2.1 example-newapp ,Upload Service fuction,
>
> http://localhost:8080/newapp/servlet/newapp/template/Upload.vm
>
> I selected a local file then click 'Upload',the screen reported i
> successed.but I cant find my uploaded file in TDK directory!
>
> where is it?
>
> What does mean the line in the TurbineResources.properties?
>
> services.UploadService.repository=.
>
> what does mean '.'?current directory?what's the current dirctory in TDK?
> If not,how do i  change it?

If I remember correctly (because I fixed this) it is relative to the
servlet context. So if you have

<servlet-container>/webapps/foo

Then that's where your uploaded files will land.

> Thanks.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@apache.org