Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Naren <ge...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/17 01:17:39 UTC

Roller 6 configuration Page struts error

  I downloaded roller 6.0  and my environment details are as below
Apache Tomcat/7.0.76
MySQL: 5.7.26
openjdk version "11.0.6"

I see an issue with config form and and the form does not complete and has
no save or cancel button,
Could you please let me know on this?

The following has evaluated to null or missing:
==> struts.getText(valueKey) [in template "template/simple/select.ftl" at
line 75, column 36]

----
Tip: If the failing expression is known to legally refer to something
that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like
myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use &lt;#if
myOptionalVar??>when-present&lt;#else>when-missing&lt;/#if>. (These only
cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use
parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)??
----

----
FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related):
- Failed at: #assign itemValue = struts.getText(va... [in template
"template/simple/select.ftl" at line 75, column 15]
- Reached through: @s.iterator value="parameters.list" [in template
"template/simple/select.ftl" at line 57, column 1]
- Reached through: #include "/${parameters.templateDir}/... [in template
"template/bootstrap/select.ftl" at line 22, column 1]

[image: image.png]
--
Naren

Re: Roller 6 configuration Page struts error

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reporting these Naren. I'll create JIRA issues for them and
start working towards a 6.0.1 release.

Dave

Posted by NAREN <ge...@gmail.com>.
Dave,