Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rahul Chaturvedi <rc...@sapient.com> on 2009/12/18 08:27:20 UTC

RFI | service.xml to generate soap xmls in document style

Hello All,

I am trying to migrate the code from Axis1.4 to Axis2.
I want minimal changes in the client code.

wsdl from which the client code has been crerated is in document style.
In Axis2, I have created a service.xml and created a .aar file for the producer.

But while testing this producer it generates the soap request xml in RPC style, which errors out when we try to test the producer from the old wsdl(axis 1.4 which  the client was using) [tool used SoapUI]
Please find the two versions of service.xml mentioned below. (I get the same results from both the xmls)

Please advise.

1)
<service name="MarketingNotificationServiceImpl" >
 <description>
   description </description>
 <messageReceivers>
  <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only" class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver" />
  <messageReceiver  mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"  class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
 </messageReceivers>
 <parameter name="ServiceClass">net.roseindia.MarketingNotificationServiceImpl</parameter>
</service>
2)
<service name="MarketingNotificationServiceImpl" >
 <description>
  Please Type your service description here
 </description>
 <operation name="getMarketingCommunicationPreference">
        <messageReceiver class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>
    </operation>
 <parameter name="ServiceClass">net.roseindia.MarketingNotificationServiceImpl</parameter>
</service>

Regards,
Rahul