Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "yue.zhang" <yu...@chinacache.com> on 2013/07/30 09:45:31 UTC

two problems about opscenter 3.2

problem-1:
-------------
when I edit any “schema-> kespacke-> cf”,then report “Error saving column family: required argument is not a float”

problem-2:
-------------
from OpsCenter 3.2 release note(http://www.datastax.com/docs/opscenter/release_notes#opscenter-3-2), it tell me “Added support for CQL3 column families (limited Data Explorer support).”,but it not works.

The message below:

Viewing data in column families created with CQL3 is not currently supported. We recommend using one of the DataStax drivers or cqlsh as an alternative.

thx
-heipark

Re: 答复: two problems about opscenter 3.2

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
You have to log in and then you can create topic only below some sections
(opscenter, feedbacks, ...) if I remember well.

Alain

Posted by "yue.zhang" <yu...@chinacache.com>.
thanks Alain

I don’t know why not permited to create topic on datastax forum.

Here is the pointer to the topic on the DS support forum.

http://www.datastax.com/support-forums/topic/some-32-bugs-reported-in-the-c-user-ml

2013/7/31 aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>>
You'll get better Ops Centre support on the DS site http://www.datastax.com/support-forums/

cheers