Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pradeep Chauhan <Pr...@Indussoft.com> on 2005/01/21 13:08:11 UTC

Configuration for 1000 users on Tomcat

Hi ,

We are using Tomcat 5.0.28 on production.
Bussiness want to make configuration of web server which will be access by
1000 users.

My question what configuration should we suggest for Tomcat web server.

Thanks and Regards,
Pradeep Chauhan

DISCLAIMER:
This message, including any attachments contains confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Indus and R Systems International Ltd reserves the right to record, monitor, and inspect all email communications through its internal and external networks. Your messages shall be subject to such lawful supervision as Indus and R Systems International Ltd deems necessary in order to protect its information, interests and reputation.
Indus and R Systems International Ltd prohibits and takes steps to prevent its information systems from being used to view, store or forward offensive or discriminatory material.