Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Rizwan Sharif <of...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/13 09:22:31 UTC

UI Behaviour

Hi,
I have a requirement to create a UI with the following behavior

*) The screen will show all the records from some entity in database
*) There will be add,edit,delete button at the top of the screen
*) The user should be able to select only one of the record and then press
one of the add/edit/delete button for associated behavior

How can I acheive this behavior? the main problem that I am facing is how to
make each row selectable and that only one can be selected at a time and
then user can click one of the button after selection of the row.

Regard,
Rizwan

PS: Posted this on user mailing list but got no reply.

Re: UI Behaviour

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <jl...@apache.org>.
I did reply, but I got some problems with my personnal email address to reach OFBiz MLs this last times

My answer was : look at the "Entity maintenance" feature in Webtools

Jacques

PS : keep to ask such question in user ML, thanks

De : "Rizwan Sharif" <of...@gmail.com>