Posted to user@struts.apache.org by vo...@magiccode.eu on 2008/05/20 10:53:48 UTC

Re: HTML renders incompletely

Hello struts freaks,

I have a problem with my rendered html. I am using struts2 and tiles.
Some pages seem to be incomplete, as on the bottom I get some readable html fragments like
or
</

Examining the created html code, I can see that the closing > is missing. S

Sometimes my renedered page misses up to 6 signs.
Can anybody give me a hint, where this code is lost or why the page does not render completely ?

Thanx in advance

  Volker

Re: HTML renders incompletely

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/5/20  <vo...@magiccode.eu>:
> Can anybody give me a hint, where this code is lost or why the page does not render completely ?

Without a single line of your code we cannot help.

Antonio