Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2012/02/10 03:39:08 UTC

AbstractJob, CommandLine Parsing and MAHOUT-947

In looking at MAHOUT-947, I did some work to convert the Seq dumper to AbstractJob cmd line parsing.  In doing so, I realized AJ has no support for multiple arguments of the same name, which the seq dumper needs.  I thus added it, which of course broke a lot of other things, which meant I tried to go in and clean up a variety of other jobs to be more standard.

If you have a chance, please review the patch.

Thanks,
Grant

Re: AbstractJob, CommandLine Parsing and MAHOUT-947

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
If you redo this, please make he .props file for a mahout job job handle this:
arg:1
arg;2
arg:3

as well as:
arg:1 2 3

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: AbstractJob, CommandLine Parsing and MAHOUT-947

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com