Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Steve Parker <st...@naweb.com> on 2003/01/28 20:00:44 UTC

Re: Web Service Model - Security Issues

i guess one would protect SOAP from DOS attacks using the same techniques as
one would use to protect HTTP from such attacks, right?

and, regarding authentication/authorization of web services...  look at the
SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) OASIS standard (www.oasis-open.org).

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:44:53 +0000, Nicolas Dinh wrote