Posted to dev@sedona.apache.org by Paweł Kociński <im...@apache.org> on 2022/04/09 05:00:01 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sedona 1.2.0-incubating-rc2

Dear all,

The vote closes now as 72hr have passed. The vote PASSES with

+? (binding): themosarwat@gmail.com, yitaoli@apache.org
+? (non-binding):
No -1 votes

The vote thread (https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@sedona.apache.org):

I will now bring the vote to general@incubator.apache.org to get
approval by the IPMC. If this vote passes too, the release is accepted and
will be published.

Regards,
Paweł

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sedona 1.2.0-incubating-rc2

Posted by Jia Yu <ji...@apache.org>.
We in fact have 3 “+1” votes, including mine.