Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by an...@wipro.com on 2004/05/07 13:58:30 UTC

Zip Archive Serializer

Hi,

I want to zip the entire directory contents and if there are
subdirectories then their contents also using Zip Archive Serializer.

<zip-archive:archive
xmlns:zip-archive="http://apache.org/cocoon/zip-archive/1.0">

	<zip-archive:entry name= " " src= "D:\docs"/>

</zip-archive:archive>

In the above code do I have to tediously mention all the files in the
directory and the subdirectories(this would
again contain so many files) for zipping the contents of the docs
directory?

Cheers
Anand

Re: Zip Archive Serializer

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.

> In the above code do I have to tediously mention all the files in the
> directory and the subdirectories(this would
> again contain so many files) for zipping the contents of the docs
> directory?
have you looked at using the directorygenerator for this?

> Cheers
> Anand
Jorg