Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org> on 2016/03/07 08:00:11 UTC

Reminder: MesosCon North America CFP closes Wednesday, March 9th

The CFP for MesosCon North America closes in just a few days, on
Wednesday March 9th. Make sure to submit your talk before the deadline!
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon/program/cfp

The following Monday March 14th, community review of the proposals will
begin — and remain open for one week. Similar to previous MesosCon
events, this review process will give everyone an opportunity to see
what has been submitted and help rank proposals for the conference
schedule. As part of that same form, you'll also have an opportunity to
indicate if you’d like to help volunteer to assist with the conference
organization.

Dave

Re: Reminder: MesosCon North America CFP closes Wednesday, March 9th

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org>.
Quick update: I'm pleased to share that the number of proposals
submitted to MesosCon has more than doubled since last year!

As a result, it's taking additional time to set up the community review
forms. Hang tight, and we'll announce details on the mailing lists in
the next day or two as well as on the project's official Twitter
handles: @ApacheMesos and @MesosCon.

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org>.