Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Pierre++ <pi...@patent-organizer.com> on 2007/07/27 11:22:49 UTC

Re: AW: Excluding attribute for eclipse maven 2 plugin

Dear all,

Do you know if this issue will be fixed soon?
 It may be a modification within EclipseClasspathWriter.java  to add
"|**/.sn/*"  to the excludes string:
      >>  excludes = StringUtils.isEmpty( excludes ) ? "**/*.java|**/.svn/*"
: excludes + "|**/*.java|**/.svn/*";
 But I don't know the procedure to integrate this modification.....
Regards,

Pierre