Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Matthew Phillips <ma...@mattp.name> on 2007/07/08 05:36:12 UTC

Thanks

As a developer, I know a lot of feedback you get for a software
project tends to be negative, even if it is only negative in the
"constructive criticism" sense. So, I just wanted to say thanks very
much for all the hard work that goes into MINA.

I've just released a "1.0" for one of my projects (http://
avis.sourceforge.net), and basing it on MINA has saved me a huge
amount of time, as I'm sure it will continue to when I look at more
advanced things such as adding SSL.

Thanks guys,

Matthew.

Re: Thanks

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthew,

On 7/8/07, Matthew Phillips <ma...@mattp.name> wrote:
> As a developer, I know a lot of feedback you get for a software
> project tends to be negative, even if it is only negative in the
> "constructive criticism" sense. So, I just wanted to say thanks very
> much for all the hard work that goes into MINA.
>
> I've just released a "1.0" for one of my projects (http://
> avis.sourceforge.net), and basing it on MINA has saved me a huge
> amount of time, as I'm sure it will continue to when I look at more
> advanced things such as adding SSL.

I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with MINA.  We still
have a lot of things to do for this project, and your feed back is
always appreciated.  Please don't hesitate to give us your idea about
MINA! :)

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/