Posted to commits@apr.apache.org by wr...@locus.apache.org on 2000/12/12 18:11:02 UTC

cvs commit: apr-util/include apu_private.h.in apu_private.hw

wrowe       00/12/12 09:11:01

  Removed:     include  apu_private.h.in apu_private.hw
  Log:
    These files belong in the Attic ... this has messed up testing the builds
    since folks still had them on their machines.  This was a bad thing.

RE: cvs commit: apr-util/include apu_private.h.in apu_private.hw

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Nack...

  my cvs says 'foo not found ... skipping'

Bill

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.