Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org> on 2021/10/07 21:04:50 UTC

StreamPipes logo finally uploaded

Hi all,

this is just to let you know that I've finally managed to finalize and
upload our new logo we've voted on quite some time ago [1].

The logo can be downloaded in various formats from [2].

Dominik

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r6dee71e06e066bc53952fdc26ab053f8598db3
f643b7895ff12f6eaf%40%3Cdev.streampipes.apache.org%3E

[2] http://www.apache.org/logos/

Re: StreamPipes logo finally uploaded

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org>.
Hi Dominik,

thank you and thanks to all who participated in the discussions about the logo.
I really like how it turned out.

Philipp