Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu> on 2002/12/04 06:56:56 UTC

ra_svn on Windows

Well, that was amazingly simple. I got svnserve and libsvn_ra_svn
working on Windows in less than an hour. No daemon mode for svnserve
yet, of course.

I couldn't run the whole test suite yet, because the local_tmp directory
can't be deleted after a python test runs -- I suspect that svnserve
somhow, somewhere keeps an open file handle to one of those files, which
on Windows typically means that you can't delete that file. That's
possibly a pool cleanup problem; abyway, basic_tests.py did pass, which
is encouraging.