Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Amit Rangari <ra...@ascent-inc.com> on 2002/07/10 09:09:06 UTC

Unable to generate PDF file from EJB using FOP

I have written a simple class which takes XML and XSL and translate it
into PDF using FOP (this works fine when run it as a standalone
application) but when I embed this program/logic in a stateless EJB it
doesn't render the content to the output stream.

I have checked out the class path also, I am using the same setEnv.bat
file to set the environment for running both standalone program as well
as weblogic application server.

Please help me

Thanks
Amit