Posted to users@camel.apache.org by nirosha27 <ni...@wipro.com> on 2014/05/20 14:45:34 UTC

aggregation in java dsl is not working

Hi,

Below is my aggragation route in java dsl:

 .aggregate(new BodyAggregationStrategy()).
   constant(true).
    completionTimeout(3000).
     to(target);

The same thing is working in spring dsl.But i want it in java dsl.

Exchanges(old and new) are coming to BodyAggregationStrategy class but it is
not going to target, which is a file.

Please give suggestion.

Thanks

Re: aggregation in java dsl is not working

Posted by Antoine DESSAIGNE <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can try the following thing:
from("direct:start")
        .aggregate(constant(true), new BodyAggregationStrategy())
        .completionTimeout(3000)
        .to(target);

Antoine.