Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by 马云 <si...@163.com> on 2016/11/29 05:21:39 UTC

find bug in drill version 1.80

Hi Drill dev

I used drill 1.80 to setup 3 node's drill cluster.
but sometimes when I execute sqls, it will get no response even wait a very long time.
and I checked the drill web console. I found that some there are some fragements status is always SENDING.
Why it is always SENDING and no timeout? Could you tell me what I should do to avoid this issue

thanks
Yun

Re: find bug in drill version 1.80

Posted by Khurram Faraaz <kf...@maprtech.com>.
Hello Yun,

Can you please share your SQL and the explain plan ?
And is the query over parquet, CSV or JSON data ?

Thanks,
Khurram