Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/11 11:50:06 UTC

Re: ApacheCon Europe CFP closes Monday!

Hello Nick!

I added the banner into my mail footer and sent a mail to our users and
developers list. I would also like to announce my Apache Camel talk on our
Camel index page, but I didn't get a confirmation until now. I'm only able
to speak on the 5th, 6th or 7th of November because I also planned to speak
at the German W-JAX (http://jax.de/wjax2012/) at the 8th of November in
Munich. When do you plan to confirm/reject the talks?

Best,
Christian
V. P. Apache Camel

Re: ApacheCon Europe CFP closes Monday!

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 11 Aug 2012, Christian Müller wrote:
> I would also like to announce my Apache Camel talk on our Camel index
> page, but I didn't get a confirmation until now.

The dates are available at http://www.apachecon.eu/cfp/
* 13th August, 2012: Talk proposals due
* 20th August, 2012: Selected talks announced, speakers notified.
* 27th August, 2012: Conference schedule announced.

> I'm only able to speak on the 5th, 6th or 7th of November because I also
> planned to speak at the German W-JAX (http://jax.de/wjax2012/) at the
> 8th of November in Munich.

Did you include this info in the additional notes section of your talk
proposal?

Nick