Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org> on 2005/04/01 08:40:57 UTC

Cocoon Hackathon at ApacheCon

Guys,

as we already talked about having a little
Hackathon on the ApacheCon in Stuttgart I
talked to the ApacheCon folks and Ben (who
is organizing the ApacheCon Hackathon usually)

It seems like the general Hackthon will start
2 days before the sessions. So in order to
make sure we have enough room and everything
else we need I would like to have a short
poll to see how many people are coming.

 [ ] yepp, I am in
 [ ] there is a chance I gonna make it
 [ ] nope - not coming ...but I like polls
     so much that I answered anyway ;)

Whiteboard/flipchart, internet ...what else
do we need?

Looking forward seeing you guys there.

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: Cocoon Hackathon at ApacheCon

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 08:40:57AM +0200, Torsten Curdt wrote:

>  [X] there is a chance I gonna make it

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Pati

Re: Cocoon Hackathon at ApacheCon

Posted by Daniel Fagerstrom <da...@nada.kth.se>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le 1 avr. 05, à 08:40, Torsten Curdt a écrit :
>
>>  [X ] yepp, I am in
>

> Most certainly - I'll be coming back from holidays and the exact date
> is not fixed yet.

Same here as well.

/Daniel

Re: Cocoon Hackathon at ApacheCon

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le 1 avr. 05, à 08:40, Torsten Curdt a écrit :
>
>>  [X] yepp, I am in
>

> Most certainly - I'll be coming back from holidays and the exact date
> is not fixed yet.

Same for me, and
    [X] I like polls so much that I answered anyway ;)

Sylvain

Re: Cocoon Hackathon at ApacheCon

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 1 avr. 05, à 08:40, Torsten Curdt a écrit :
>
>>  [X ] yepp, I am in
>

> Most certainly - I'll be coming back from holidays and the exact date is
> not fixed yet.

same here

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: Cocoon Hackathon at ApacheCon

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 1 avr. 05, à 08:40, Torsten Curdt a écrit :

>  [X ] yepp, I am in

Most certainly - I'll be coming back from holidays and the exact date
is not fixed yet.

-Bertrand

Re: Cocoon Hackathon at ApacheCon

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Torsten Curdt wrote:

>  [x] yepp, I am in

plus there will very likely be a lenya hackathon too, with rolf, michi,
torsten schlabach and myself (so far) participating.

Re: Cocoon Hackathon at ApacheCon

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
[x] there is a chance I gonna make it

Upayavira

Re: Cocoon Hackathon at ApacheCon

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Torsten Curdt wrote:

[X] there is a chance I gonna make it

Ross

Re: Cocoon Hackathon at ApacheCon

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
Hey,

On 1 Apr 2005, at 07:40, Torsten Curdt wrote:

> I would like to have a short poll to see how many people are coming.

[x] there is a chance I gonna make it

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/

Re: Cocoon Hackathon at ApacheCon

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> On 1 Apr 2005, at 15:40, Torsten Curdt wrote:
>
>>  [X] there is a chance I gonna make it

Same here.

--
Stefano.

Re: Cocoon Hackathon at ApacheCon

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 1 Apr 2005, at 15:40, Torsten Curdt wrote:

>  [X] there is a chance I gonna make it

	Pier

Re: Cocoon Hackathon at ApacheCon

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Torsten Curdt wrote:

>  [X] yepp, I am in

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: Cocoon Hackathon at ApacheCon

Posted by Michael McGrady <mi...@gmail.com>.
Well, try to answer my question before you go?  LOL

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.

Re: Blockathon

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
> Also, I thought the official Hackathon was planned during the tutorial
> days only, but I've never been to ApacheCon yet so I might be wrong.

My fault ...fixed it

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: Blockathon

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 8 avr. 05, à 09:13, Reinhard Poetz a écrit :

> ...I set up a page in our Wiki
> (http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Blockathon) to find out what the the
> majority of us wants...

Is your "Overview of the ApacheCon's schedule" there correct? According
to http://apachecon.com/2005/EU/html/sessions.html, the tutorials are
on 18th-19th and 20-22nd are the session.

Blockathon

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
We had some discussions whether we want to dedicate the ApacheCon Hackathon the
development of Blocks or whether we prefer an extra event.

I set up a page in our Wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Blockathon) to find
out what the the majority of us wants.

Everybody who is interested in activly participating in the development of
blocks is asked to fill in the poll of the wiki page.

TIA

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Posted by Marcus Crafter <cr...@managesoft.com>.
Torsten Curdt wrote:
>  [X] yepp, I am in
>
> Whiteboard/flipchart, internet ...what else
> do we need?

All rendezvous based naturally :)

Cheers,

M!

Re: Cocoon Hackathon at ApacheCon

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org>.
Il giorno 01/apr/05, alle 08:40, Torsten Curdt ha scritto:

>  [X ] there is a chance I gonna make it

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei