Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> on 2013/11/02 05:49:00 UTC

no images present error

Hi,

I am trying to span an instance in Vcloud provided by StratoGen. When I
send a curl get reques to the vapp template it shows some output which
contains a VM detail also.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: no images present!
at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkState(Preconditions.java:149)
at
org.jclouds.compute.domain.internal.TemplateBuilderImpl.build(TemplateBuilderImpl.java:653)
 at
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.VCloudIaas.buildTemplate(VCloudIaas.java:71)
at
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.VCloudIaas.buildComputeServiceAndTemplate(VCloudIaas.java:52)
 at
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.deployers.CartridgeDeployer$JcloudsObjectBuilder.run(CartridgeDeployer.java:176)
at
 at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
[2013-11-02 09:50:17,268]  INFO
{org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.deployers.CartridgeDeployer} -
 Successfully deployed the Cartridge definition specified at
/home/udara/Desktop/vcloud-test/apache-stratos-cc-3.0.0-incubating/repository/deployment/server/cartridges/php.xml
[2013-11-02 09:50:17,269] ERROR {org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn}
-  Thread Thread[pool-6-thread-1,5,main] died
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.exception.CloudControllerException: no
images present!
 at
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.deployers.CartridgeDeployer.handleException(CartridgeDeployer.java:153)
at
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.deployers.CartridgeDeployer.access$000(CartridgeDeployer.java:45)
 at
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.deployers.CartridgeDeployer$JcloudsObjectBuilder.run(CartridgeDeployer.java:181)
at
 at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: no images present!

--
Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
phone: +94 71 443 6897

Re: no images present error

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> I solved this by changing the OrgListHandler.

Good to hear! Could you let us know what the change was that you had
to make to get it to work..?

Thanks!

ap

Re: no images present error

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

I solved this by changing the OrgListHandler.

Thanks Andrew.

Re: no images present error

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.