Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by S K Pradeep Kumar <s....@gmail.com> on 2011/02/11 10:23:46 UTC

Mobile ecommerc

Hi All,

I have a requirement to implement the mobile version of the existing ofbiz
e-commerce application.

Which are the best way's to implement the mobile version of the website?

Which technology is best?

Which technology fits best with ofbiz?

Thanks in advance.

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar,
9980609494

Re: Mobile ecommerc

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
might look at
specialpurpose\hhfacility
for ideas

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

S K Pradeep Kumar sent the following on 2/11/2011 1:23 AM:

Re: export data into csv

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
take a look at
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/facility/control/ViewFacilityInventoryByProductExport?action=Y&facilityId=WebStoreWarehouse

or search code for
InventoryItemTotalsExport.csv
if you understand ofbiz you can find the code that supports this.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Akshat Aggarwal sent the following on 2/14/2011 8:15 PM:

export data into csv

Re: Mobile ecommerc

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
Le 11/02/2011 10:23, S K Pradeep Kumar a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> I have a requirement to implement the mobile version of the existing ofbiz
> e-commerce application.
>
> Which are the best way's to implement the mobile version of the website?
>
> Which technology is best?
>
> Which technology fits best with ofbiz?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> With regards,
> S K Pradeep kumar,
> 9980609494

Hi,

you may start with jquery mobile, and create a new webapp.
this would too a nice contribution !

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Re: Mobile ecommerc

Posted by freaksterharry <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I am not not able to proceed with jquery mobile + ofbiz for mobile commerce
implementation. If i m going as hhfacility,how can it be multiple device
compatible. Any suggestions?