Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Arunkumar <pm...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/03/01 17:39:46 UTC

Re: RE: Zookeeper and Kafka JMX metrics

Hi Adrien
Thank you for the response and your time. I had looked at the MBeans exposed by zookeeper. I am trying to use this MBeans to port the metrics to UI tools. It is pretty straight forward with kafka. But I am not getting any sample code for zookeeper.

ThanksArunkumar Pichaimuthu, PMP

    On Wednesday, February 28, 2018, 3:04:06 PM CST, adrien ruffie <ad...@hotmail.fr> wrote:

 #yiv0976467386 #yiv0976467386 -- P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#yiv0976467386
Hi Arunkumar,

have you take a look if your MBean are exposed with Zookeeper thank to JVisualvm yet ? As like in my screen in attachment.

regards Adrien