Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2010/02/24 07:05:24 UTC

Re: svn commit: r915668 - in /commons/proper/daemon/trunk/src/native/nt: Makefile moni/Makefile service/Makefile

On 02/24/2010 05:21 AM, billbarker@apache.org wrote:
> Author: billbarker
> Adding AL headers to files that look machine generated, but may not be.

Nice, but I won't make another daemon spin just because of those.
This is completely irrelevant. Everything we distribute is
ASL licensed except where explicitly noticed it isn't.

Regards
--
^TM

Re: svn commit: r915668 - in /commons/proper/daemon/trunk/src/native/nt: Makefile moni/Makefile service/Makefile

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 24/02/2010 06:25, Bill Barker wrote:

> [...]

No one can veto a release. As long as there are at least 3 +1 votes and
more +1 votes than -1 votes then the release can go ahead.

I haven't had a chance to test this yet but I should have some time
tomorrow if it hasn't got three +1 votes by then.

Mark

Re: svn commit: r915668 - in /commons/proper/daemon/trunk/src/native/nt: Makefile moni/Makefile service/Makefile

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 24/02/2010, Bill Barker <bi...@verizon.net> wrote:

I have not said that I would not withdraw the -1; I was waiting for
clarification as to why the AL headers were missing. See other thread.

Posted by Bill Barker <bi...@verizon.net>.

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bill Barker <bi...@verizon.net>.