Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/05/19 09:28:29 UTC

Re: finding a variant with the required standard features can take long

Sorry, not sure what you're trying to do. What do you mean by "having
the same field more then one time in a view and be able to select on
it"? It sounds like you could do that with a couple of alias elements
with different field aliases pointing to the same field name, and then
in your delegator find call just have separate conditions for the
different aliases...

Is this from that other thread from a long time ago (don't remember
when)? If so, add more detail as I can't remember what you were trying
to do there, or if I ever even totally understood what it was.

-David

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hans,

you have to join the ProductFeatureAppl 4 times (with 4 different
aliases, of course), then you can set different constraints for the
same fields of the for different aliases...

Jacopo

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi David,