Posted to user@uima.apache.org by om...@d-itlab.co.jp on 2007/11/22 13:03:23 UTC

UIMA Eclipse Plugin Install

Hi

I've tried to install UIMA Eclipse plugin.
- The UIMA toolbar doesn't appear
  (also doesn't appear on Perspective list)
- The plugin doesn't appear on Manage Configuration panel for plugin
- I used -clean option when install the plugin.
- I turn check box:"Check digital signatures of downloaded archives"  off.

What else shoud I do to right installation ?
I have once suceeded to install.

The environment is as follows
- WindowsXP SP2 (Japanese)
- Eclipse3.3
- UIMA V2.2
- EMF installed

 Osamu Masutani
 Denso IT Laboratory, Inc.
 omasutani@d-itlab.co.jp

RE: UIMA Eclipse Plugin Install

Posted by om...@d-itlab.co.jp.
Hi Mr. Girish

 I checked your mail archive and I did clean install as you wrote.
 And UIMA seems to work fine.

- Clean install Eclipse 3.3.1.1
- Install EMF with Update Manager
- Install the UIMA as the book instruct.

I found only JCasGen and PEAR packager plugins weren't installed
before, so the two plugins depend EMF as you wrote in the mail.

Thank you very much !

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Tong Fin <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.